Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You used the abstract submission template
- Your abstract does not exceed 400 words.
- Your submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or RTF document file format.
- Your text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Your submission includes a biography of the presenting author (100-150 words).
All personal information entered in the conference system will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the 8th NEST Conference and we comply with EU GDPR regulations.
All submitted material will be stored in the conference system exclusively for the stated purposes of the 8th NEST Conference and deleted 12 weeks after the conference has taken place.
Published by Örebro University SE-701 82 Örebro, +46 19 303000
Personal data is processed by respective journals and conferences.